Check-in: 3pm and we ask for an arrival until 20.00 o’clock. From 20.00 o’clock the doors are closed!
From the day of departure the check out is between 8:00 and 11:00.
In order to be able to provide the following guests with the room in good time, we kindly ask you to release the room by 11:00 am at the latest.
You can go directly to the Batzenhäusl for loading and unloading. However, as our Gasthof Batzenhäusl is located directly on the pedestrian zone, parking on site is not possible.
You are welcome to park your car at one of our sister hotels (about 5 minutes away). At the check in we inform you where the parking lots are exactly.
- Breakfast buffet with egg-based dishes
- Three course dinner with a large salad buffet
- Possibility to choose the main course
Booking without food
If you book the room without meals, a change to a room with breakfast is only possible on the spot after consultation!
- Breakfast: 8am to 10am
- Dinner: 6pm to 8pm
The restaurant and sunny terrace are open daily from 10am. The kitchen crew will prepare regional and international dishes starting at 12am.
Music and Dance
- Current dates can be found in the posting.
- during summer, weather-dependeble: enjoy drinks on our terrace from 11am to 1pm
Other included services:
- WLAN in the lobby
After consulting our staff you are allowed to bring your dog with you. However, we must point out that for hygienic reasons you can bring your dog only to the lobby and the a la carte restaurant. In the dining room the dogs are not allowed. Thank you for your understanding. Fee: EUR 12,- per dog per day.
Minimum stay and additional fee
For more information on our minimum stays, additional fees and cancellation fees, please refer to terms and conditions.
Summer in Seefeld
- hiking: a large amount of routes includes more than 650 km walking and hiking trails of varying difficulty.
- golf: the 9-hole golf course Seefeld and the award-winning 18-hole championship golf course Wildmoos (only a few minutes drive away) make every golfer’s heart beats faster. We assist you book courses and tee times.
- bycicle: mountain bikers will enjoy the amazing alpine area in the olympic region Seefeld.
Winter in Seefeld
- our award winning cross country area offers the perfect setting for the classic style and for skating. Chose between beginner, intermediate or expert courses. In total more than 200 kilometers.
- improve your cross country skills in our cross c0untry schools. The biathlon track or the dog-friendly track are some of our highlight routes.
- skiing: the Seefeld Olympic Region offers 32 cable railways with 48 kilometers of ski tracks. Seefeld is a perfect ground especially for younger skiers. The skiing schools are perfectly tailored to their needs. We provide booking assistance.
- winter hiking: there are 142 km of perfectly prepared and salted winter hiking trails. Explore the beautiful winter landscape in Seefeld
- Your equipment can be stored in our ski area.