Dear guests and friends of Batzenhäusl!
We care about your safety and health and make them our top priority. This is why we took a series of anti-Covid-19 precautions.
We have taken a series of precautions for the safety of our valued guests and our staff. In doing so we are striving to enable you and your loved ones to enjoy a fantastic vacation in Seefeld, while caring for your safety and health. For your protection and the protection of our other guests and our staff it is important that you are thoroughly informed about all current regulations in our hotel in Seefeld.
The following information was last edited on November 6th, 2021. We will gladly listen to your feedback in order to provide any essential missing data. Additional information regarding current regulations will be made available at the front desk.
Access to the hotel
- Green passport or vaccination certificate for fully vaccinated persons (Valid from 14 days to 9 months after full immunisation. Johnson & Johnson: a 2nd dose is needed from 03.01.2022)
- The Green Passport is valid in case of a complete immunisation (second vaccination or vaccination where only one vaccination is foreseen).
- For more info on the Green Passport, visit the official site: https://gruenerpass.gv.at/en/
- Recovered persons up to 6 months after illness (certificate required)
Please note, that a free cancellation is not possible if you do not meet the requirements for access to our hotel.
Optimal health care is guaranteed by 5 resident doctors, three pharmacies and three hospitals in the immediate vicinity. In addition, there is an average of up to three soccer fields per person in our region.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
Generally our hotel in Seefeld naturally adheres to the current general regulations for Austria and the federal district of Tyrol.
These regulations’ key provisions are:
- Whenever possible we ask you to settle your bills preferably with your debit or credit card.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff on site.
- Due to the current circumstances we refrain from handshakes. However this affects our happiness to see you in no way ?
- You will find disinfectant for your hands in numerous places all over our hotel.
Thanks to planned out cleaning and disinfecting routes by our cleaning personnel and staff we can vouch for the cleanliness and hygiene in our entire hotel, which is our top priority.
Our staff has been sensitized to the current situation and is equipped with protective gear. Particularly surfaces in the kitchen areas where food is provided are disinfected and cleaned regularly.
After our guests’ departure the rooms are cleaned thoroughly.
Outdoor Activities and Sports
Official regulations issued by the federal province apply to all outdoor activities and sports. All outdoor sports may be performed in accordance with the safety regulations.
There is no need to wear a mask wherever 3-G verification is required. Nonetheless, we recommend having an MNS or an FFP2 mask ready to hand on your excursions.
From 15 September 2021:
- FFP2 masks must be worn in public transport and shops or service providers for daily needs such as supermarkets, banks, post offices, pharmacies).
- For unvaccinated persons, the wearing of an FFP2 mask will also be compulsory in other trade.
Information by the federal district of Tyrol
Further information and regulations issued by the federal district of Tyrol:
We will be happy to inform you about the current level directly at our reception or are also available to answer your questions by telephone at +43 5212 50480.
Edited on November 6th, 2021