So that your arrival and your first day in Seefeld is already particularly beautiful, we have all the important information for you here.
- Exit Seefeld Nord
- Follow the road (keep right)
- At the crossroads turn left into Möserer Straße
- After approx. 200 metres turn left into Klosterstraße
- After approx. 30 metres you will reach Gasthof Batzenhäusl (opposite the sports and congress centre).
- Take exit “Seefeld Süd”
- Drive-Through the suburb “Auland”
- Turn left direction “Wildsee”
- Drive through the tunnel and turn right at “WM Halle”
- Turn right into Klosterstraße
- After about 30 metres you reach the Gasthof Batzenhäusl (opposite to the sports and congress centre).
Follow the road up to the junction with the Klosterstraße, then turn right, after about 30 meters you will reach the Gasthof Batzenhäusl (opposite to the sports und congress centre).
You can go directly to the Batzenhäusl for loading and unloading. However, as our Gasthof Batzenhäusl is located directly on the pedestrian zone, parking on site is not possible.
You are welcome to park your car at one of our sister hotels (about 5 minutes away). At the check in we inform you where the parking lots are exactly.
Holiday in Seefeld in Tyrol
The Gasthof Batzenhäusl team in Tyrol will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your arrival and to answer your non-binding enquiry at any time.